Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If you submit an inquiry on my site then expect a quick response…

I was instantly getting inquiries last night as I was setting up ads at different schools around 2:30 A.M. As soon as they appeared in my inbox, I replied.

Imagine submitting an inquiry at 2:30 A.M. and getting a response right back.

I was thinking some people may be skeptical because who in the world is writing emails that late.

Well, I believe in what I’m doing 1000%. This is my life. I have no doubt in my mind what I’m doing is going to become a movement. A simple, easy to follow lifestyle that offers accountability like never before that helps you shed those extra pounds in a healthy and sustainable manner.

So, if you email me, expect a quick response. You’re best bet, though, is to submit your phone number with a good time to call.

I haven’t been able to sleep for more than 4 hours a night in the last few weeks because I am so excited about what I’m doing!

I can’t get enough of this.